Lovingly crafted stone memorials
A lasting tribute, designed to your specifications
We didn’t need anyone to add to our distress so Nick’s smile helped us through a difficult time.
Call us directly for more information about any of our stones
A stone memorial can be a great comfort to people who wish to reflect at the final resting place of a loved one. We work with some of the UK’s finest stonemasons, and we trust all of them to create something eternally beautiful for a fair and reasonable price.
What can we do?
- Arrange the purchase, creation and installation of a brand new memorial.
- Repair or renovate an existing memorial.
- Temporarily remove a memorial for a new burial in the plot.
A few useful details
- Once you’ve worked with us on the design for the memorial, we’ll provide a detailed sketch of the design for you to approve before work begins.
- It usually takes around four to five months to create a new memorial. Renovations take around three or four months.
- Your chosen cemetery or churchyard will have its own regulations on how soon memorials can be installed, which is usually between six and twelve months after the burial.
- We’ll enquire about fees charged by your chosen cemetery or churchyard for the installation or renovation of a memorial. We’ll include these in our fee and pay them on your behalf.
We’ll talk you through it
“The team at N. S. Wibberley Funerals made us feel relaxed and at ease. They helped us with all the arrangements of our father’s funeral and guided us in the right way to proceed.”
Former funeral client.
“Very good at what they do. Nicholas and his team have great attention to detail and their funerals are always a very personal affair.”
Teri Berkengoff, Civil Celebrant.
“They take great pride in doing a good job.”
Rev Paul Milligan, Roman Catholic Deacon.
We’re here to assist you 24 hours a day
We operate a fully 24-hour service, and our phones are always answered by real staff able to help.
Please call us at any time for an informal chat or to ask any questions.
280 High Street
Kent BR3 1DY
020 8650 2422
Monday to Friday: 09:00-17:00
Saturday & Sunday: By appointment